Exchange risk and international diversification in bond and equity portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milind M. Shrikhande & Peter A. Abken, 1997. "The role of currency derivatives in internationally diversified portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 82(Q 3), pages 34-59.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2019. "Currency Hedging Over Long Horizons," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 20(1), pages 37-66, May.
- Nicole Branger & Matthias Muck & Stefan Weisheit, 2019. "Correlation risk and international portfolio choice," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(1), pages 128-146, January.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Resnick, Bruce G., 1997. "International equity investment with selective hedging strategies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-42, April.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Currency Hedging over Long Horizons," NBER Working Papers 4355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet & Vanpée, Rosanne, 2010.
"The plausibility of risk estimates and implied costs to international equity investments,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-644, September.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet & Vanpée, Rosanne, 2007. "The plausibility of risk estimates and implied costs to international equity investment," Working Papers 2007/34, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Fooladi, Iraj J. & Rumsey, John, 2006. "Globalization and portfolio risk over time: The role of exchange rate," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 223-236.
- Wilson, Patrick James & Okunev, John & Webb, James J, 1998. "Step Interventions and Market Integration: Tests in the U.S., U.K., and Australian Property Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-123, January.
- Muteba Mwamba, John Weirstrass & Tchuinkam Djemo, Charles Raoul, 2019. "Exchange Rate Risk and International Equity Portfolio Diversification: A South African Investor’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 97338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bessler & James Kolari & Thein Maung, 2011. "Dynamic linkages among equity markets: local versus basket currencies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(14), pages 1703-1719.
- Simonne Varotto, 2001. "Credit Risk Diversification," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jiang, Chonghui & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi, 2013. "International portfolio selection with exchange rate risk: A behavioural portfolio theory perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 648-659.
- Brealey, R. A. & Kaplanis, E. C., 1995. "Discrete exchange rate hedging strategies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 765-784, August.
- Pat Wilson & John Okunev & Guy Ta, 1995. "Measuring the Degree of Integration Amongst Domestic and International Real Estate and Financial Assets Markets," Working Paper Series 49, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mei Qiu & Pinfold & Rose, 2015. "A currency preferential approach to international equity investment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(49), pages 5247-5261, October.
- John Okunev & Pat Wilson, 1996. "Fractional Co-Integration in Domestic and International Real Estate and Stock Markets," Working Paper Series 65, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pat Wilson & John Okunev, 1996. "Unit Root Testing with Known and Unknown Structural Breaks in Property and Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 62, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:43:y:1991:i:4:p:287-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.