Strange attractors in a multisector business cycle model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Evolution-Based Approaches in Economics and Evolutionary Loss of Information," MPRA Paper 68384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Wagner, Andrew J., 1999. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Roos Michael W. M., 2015. "Die Komplexitätsökonomik und ihre Implikationen für die Wirtschaftspolitik," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 379-392, December.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1995. "Cycles et chaos dans un modèle hétérodoxe de croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1405-1432.
- Dale, Charles, 1990. "From Kondratieff to Chaos: Some Perspectives on Long-Term and Short-Term Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 46229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Growth Cycles, Network Effects, and Intersectoral Dependence: An Agent-Based Model and Simulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 79575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2017.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2016. "The Narrow and the Broad Approach to Evolutionary Modeling in Economics," MPRA Paper 75797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2007. "Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 324-347, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:3:p:397-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.