Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1994.
"Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_126, Levy Economics Institute.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1999. "Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy," Macroeconomics 9903009, EconWPA.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "State of confidence, overborrowing and the macroeconomic stabilization puzzle: a system dynamic approach," Working Papers 174, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Richard Arena & Alain Raybaut, 1995. "Cycles et croissance : une approche néo-kaldorienne," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1433-1444.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:70-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2004.
"External Debt in Emerging Economies: A Macrodynamical Model of Financial Fragility,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(84).
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2002. "External debt in emerging economies: a macrodynamical model of financial fragility," Working Papers 68, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015.
"The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogeneous firms,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015. "The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogenous firms," Working Paper Series 28, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr & Richard P.F. Holt & David Colander, 2010. "European Economics at a Crossroads," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13585, April.
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2010.
"Explaining persistent cycles in a short-run context: firms' propensity to invest and omnipotent shareholders,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 409-426, April.
- Charles, Sébastien, 2009. "Explaining persistent cycles in a short-run context: firms’ propensity to invest and omnipotent shareholders," MPRA Paper 18520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Guilmi, Corrado & Carvalho, Laura, 2017.
"The dynamics of leverage in a demand-driven model with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 70-90.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2016. "The Dynamics Of Leverage In A Demand-Driven Model With Heterogeneous Firms," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2008. "Teaching Minsky's financial instability hypothesis: a manageable suggestion," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 125-138, September.
- Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward, 2008. "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 555-572, March.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, August.
- Laura Gardini, 1993. "Insiemi invarianti globalmente attrattivi nell'interazione fra il “mercato dei beni” ed il “mercato della moneta”," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 16(1), pages 41-71, March.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
- Franke, Reiner, 1995. "Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A need for reformulation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 321-324, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:2:p:161-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.