Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1994.
"Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_126, Levy Economics Institute.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1999. "Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy," Macroeconomics 9903009, EconWPA.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "State of confidence, overborrowing and the macroeconomic stabilization puzzle: a system dynamic approach," Working Papers 174, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Richard Arena & Alain Raybaut, 1995. "Cycles et croissance : une approche néo-kaldorienne," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1433-1444.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2004. "External Debt in Emerging Economies: A Macrodynamical Model of Financial Fragility," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(84).
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2002. "External debt in emerging economies: a macrodynamical model of financial fragility," Working Papers 68, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015. "The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015. "The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogenous firms," Working Paper Series 28, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2010. "Explaining persistent cycles in a short-run context: firms' propensity to invest and omnipotent shareholders," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(3), pages 409-426, April.
- Charles, Sébastien, 2009. "Explaining persistent cycles in a short-run context: firms’ propensity to invest and omnipotent shareholders," MPRA Paper 18520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2016. "The Dynamics Of Leverage In A Demand-Driven Model With Heterogeneous Firms," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2008. "Teaching Minsky's financial instability hypothesis: a manageable suggestion," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 31(1), pages 125-138, September.
- Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward, 2008. "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 555-572, March.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, 08.
- Laura Gardini, 1993. "Insiemi invarianti globalmente attrattivi nell'interazione fra il “mercato dei beni” ed il “mercato della moneta”," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 16(1), pages 41-71, March.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
- Franke, Reiner, 1995. "Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A need for reformulation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 321-324, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:2:p:161-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed