The near optimality of adaptive expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yigit, Taner M., 2010.
"Inflation targeting: An indirect approach to assess the direct impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1357-1368, November.
- Taner Yigit, 2007. "Inflation Targeting : An Indirect Approach to Assess the Direct Impact," Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Naish, Howard F., 1995. "Keynesian real business cycles in a neoclassical framework," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 183-211, July.
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 2000. "Bounded rationality, social and cultural norms, and interdependence via reference groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Wärneryd, K.E., 1995. "Demystifying rational expectations theory through an economic-psychological model," Discussion Paper 1995-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huang, Weihong, 2010. "On the hidden hazards of adaptive behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1442-1455, August.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Gerberding, Christina, 2001. "The information content of survey data on expected price developments for monetary policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Chakrabarti, Rajesh, 2000. "Just another day in the inter-bank foreign exchange market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 29-64, April.
- Indrajit Mitra & Leonid Kogan, 2014. "Accuracy Verification for Numerical Solutions of Equilibrium Models," 2014 Meeting Papers 423, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Giovanni, Pietro & Cariola, Alfio & Passarelli, Mariacarmela, 2013. "Recent developments on Reactivity: Theoretical conceptualization and empirical verification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 690-701.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:20:y:1993:i:1:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.