The demand for retail products and the household production model : New views on complementarity and substitutability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Betancourt & Margaret Malanoski, 1999. "An Estimable Model of Supermarket Behavior: Prices, Distribution Services and Some Effects of Competition," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2003. "Introduction to "Scanner Data and Price Indexes"," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boztug, Yasemin & Babakhani, Nazila & Laesser, Christian & Dolnicar, Sara, 2015. "The hybrid tourist," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 190-203.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:2:p:181-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mick Silver, 2009. "Comment on "CPI Bias from Supercenters: Does the BLS Know that Wal-Mart Exists?"," NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 235-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2003.
"High-Frequency Substitution and the Measurement of Price Indexes,"
NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 123-150
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "High-Frequency Substitution and the Measurement of Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 8176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Anderson, 2002.
"The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: are there Patterns? Yes,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 166-176, April.
- James H. Anderson & Roger R. Betancourt, 1999. "The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: Are There Patterns? Yes," Electronic Working Papers 99-007, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Marshall Reinsdorf, 2009. "Comment on "CPI Bias from Supercenters: Does the BLS Know that Wal-Mart Exists?"," NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 231-235 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:17:y:1992:i:2:p:257-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.