Are limiting enactments effective? an experimental test of decision making in a presumptive parole state
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pogrebin, Mark R. & Poole, Eric D. & Regoli, Robert M., 1986. "Parole decision making in Colorado," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-155.
- Joo Shin, H., 1973. "Do lesser pleas pay?: Accommodations in the sentencing and parole processes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Hoffman, Peter B., 1994. "Twenty years of operational use of a risk prediction instrument: The United States parole commission's salient factor score," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 477-494.
- Bonham, Gene & Janeksela, Galan & Bardo, John, 1986. "Predicting parole decision in Kansas via discriminant analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 123-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rely Vîlcică, E., 2015. "The influence of inmate visitation on the decision to grant parole: An exploratory study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 498-509.
- Caplan, Joel M., 2010. "Parole release decisions: Impact of victim input on a representative sample of inmates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 291-300, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:4:p:321-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.