Parole release decisions: Impact of victim input on a representative sample of inmates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawson, Catherine L. & Katz, JoAnne, 2004. "Restorative justice: an alternative approach to juvenile crime," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 175-188, April.
- Malsch, Marijke & Carriere, Raphaela, 1999. "Victims' wishes for compensation: The immaterial aspect," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 239-247, May.
- Winfree, L. Thomas & Sellers, Christine S. & Ballard, Veronica Smith & Roberg, Roy R., 1990. "Responding to a legislated change in correctional practices: A quasi-experimental study of revocation hearings and parole board actions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 195-215.
- Joo Shin, H., 1973. "Do lesser pleas pay?: Accommodations in the sentencing and parole processes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Davis, Robert C. & Smith, Barbara E., 1994. "Victim impact statements and victim satisfaction: An unfulfilled promise?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-12.
- Erez, Edna & Roeger, Leigh, 1995. "The effect of victim impact statements on sentencing patterns and outcomes: The Australian experience," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 363-375.
- Turpin-Petrosino, Carolyn, 1999. "Are limiting enactments effective? an experimental test of decision making in a presumptive parole state," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 321-332, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:38:y::i:3:p:291-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.