Twenty years of operational use of a risk prediction instrument: The United States parole commission's salient factor score
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giguère, Guy & Lussier, Patrick, 2016. "Debunking the psychometric properties of the LS\CMI: An application of item response theory with a risk assessment instrument," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 207-218.
- Holsinger, Alexander M. & Lowenkamp, Christopher T. & Latessa, Edward J., 2006. "Exploring the validity of the Level of Service Inventory-Revised with Native American offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 331-337.
- Hoffman, Peter B. & Beck, James L., 2005. "Revocation by consent: The United States Parole Commission's expedited revocation procedure," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-462.
- Schwaner, Shawn L., 2000. ""Stick 'em up, buddy": robbery, lifestyle, and specialization within a cohort of parolees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 371-384.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:689-722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turpin-Petrosino, Carolyn, 1999. "Are limiting enactments effective? an experimental test of decision making in a presumptive parole state," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 321-332, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:22:y:1994:i:6:p:477-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .