Property Rights and the Nature of Chinese Collective Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Che, Jiahua & Qian, Yingyi, 1998.
"Institutional Environment, Community Government, and Corporate Governance: Understanding China's Township-Village Enterprises,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Jiahua Che & Yingyi Qian, "undated". "Institutional Environment, Community Government, and Corporate Governance: Understanding China's Township-Village Enterprises," Working Papers 97043, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jiahua Che & Yingyi Qian, 1998. "Institutional Environment, Community Government, and Corporate Governance: Understanding China's Township-Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 59, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael R. Baye & Guoqiang Tian & Jianxin Zhou, 1993. "Characterizations of the Existence of Equilibria in Games with Discontinuous and Non-quasiconcave Payoffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 935-948.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lihui Tian & Saul Estrin, 2005.
"Retained State Shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does Government Ownership Reduce Corporate Value?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp750, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tian, Lihui & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "Retained State Shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does Government Ownership Reduce Corporate Value?," IZA Discussion Papers 1493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Estrin, Saul & Tian, Lihui, 2005. "Retained State Shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does Government Ownership Reduce Corporate Value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chunrong Ai & Mei Wen, 2005. "Ownership and Sector Performance in Current China -- A Regional Study," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 303-317, November.
- Xia, Jun & Li, Shaomin & Long, Cheryl, 2009. "The Transformation of Collectively Owned Enterprises and its Outcomes in China, 2001-05," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1651-1662, October.
- Marcus Conlé, 2011. "Tracing the Process of Property Rights Specification in China: The Case of New Technology Enterprises," Chapters,in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Che, Jiahua, 2002.
"Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China's Township-Village Enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 787-811, December.
- Jihua Che, 2002. "Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China???s Township-Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 497, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Druk-Gal, Bat-Sheva & Yaari, Varda, 2006. "Incumbent employees' resistance to implementing privatization policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 374-405, March.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang & Yang, Zhi, 2010. "The costs and benefits of government control: Evidence from China's collectively-owned enterprises," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 282-292, June.
- Sun, Pei & Xu, Haoping & Zhou, Jian, 2011. "The value of local political capital in transition China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 189-192, March.
- Zhong Qin & Wenli Cheng, 2012. "Evolving Ownership Structures in Private Enterprises in China: the Case of Ningbo," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Che, Jiahua, 2002. "From the Grabbing Hand to the Helping Hand: A Rent Seeking Model of China's Township-Village Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2002. "Efficiency-enhancing effects of private and collective enterprises in transitional China," Discussion Papers 9, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Mei Wen, 2007. "Foreign direct investment, regional market conditions and regional development," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 125-151, March.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei, 2006. "Chapter 15 Port Governance in China," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 331-356, January.
- Richard Sanders & Yang Chen, 2005. "On Privatisation and Property Rights: Should China Go Down the Road of Outright Privatisation?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 231-245.
- Qin, Zhong, 2011. "Models of trust-sharing in Chinese private enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1017-1029, May.
- Boudewijn Bouckaert, 2007. "Bureaupreneurs in China: we did it our way," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 169-195, April.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Kung, James Kai-sing & Lin, Yi-min, 2007. "The Decline of Township-and-Village Enterprises in China's Economic Transition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 569-584, April.
- Pei Sun & Kamel Mellahi & Guy Liu, 2011. "Corporate governance failure and contingent political resources in transition economies: A longitudinal case study," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 853-879, December.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Fading out of local government ownership: recent ownership reform in China's township and village enterprises," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Fei Zhong, 2001. ""The Fable of the Keiretsu: "Big Bang versus Gradualism : The Political-Economy of the Patterns in Transition"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-39, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:28:y:2000:i:2:p:247-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.