Spatial Patterns in China's Rural Industrial Growth and Prospects for the Alleviation of Regional Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- West, Loraine A & Wong, Christine P W, 1995. "Fiscal Decentralization and Growing Regional Disparities in Rural China: Some Evidence in the Provision of Social Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 70-84, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P., 2001.
"How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 529-545, April.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1999. "How Does Real Exchange Rate Influence Income Inequality Between Urban And Rural Areas In China?," Working Papers 199921, CERDI.
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2011.
"A Numerical Simulation Analysis Of (Hukou) Labour Mobility Restrictions In China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: China's Integration Into The World Economy, chapter 11, pages 295-324
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming, 2007. "A numerical simulation analysis of (Hukou) labour mobility restrictions in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 392-410, July.
- Reuter & Ulrich, 2004. "The Effects of Intraregional Disparities on Regional Development in China: Inequality Decomposition and Panel-Data Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 716, Econometric Society.
- Russell Pittman, 2002. "Chinese Railway Reform and Competition: Vertical or Horizontal Restructuring?," Development and Comp Systems 0204004, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:27:y:1999:i:3:p:475-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.