Strategic Investment: The Labor-Managed Firm and the Profit-Maximizing Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catte, Pietro & Mastropasqua, Cristina, 1993. "Financial structure and reforms in Central and Eastern Europe in the 1980s," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 785-817, September.
- Sabi, Manijeh, 1996. "Comparative Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Bank Operations in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2010. "Most-Favoured-Customer Pricing and Labour-Managed Oligopoly," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 33-40, March.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2010. "Lifetime Employment Contract and Quantity Competition with Profit-Maximizing and Joint-Stock Firms," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(3), pages 462-478, September.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price," Working Papers 531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2014. "Sequential Mixed Competition with a Foreign Joint-stock Firm," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 38-52, June.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2006. "A Mixed Duopoly with a Lifetime Employment Contract as a Strategic Commitment," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(1), pages 108-123, March.
- Koichi Futagami & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai & Nobuhiro Mori, 2005. "Organizational Entry Deterrence Barrier:The Japanese Firm vs.the American Firm," Discussion Paper Series 23, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2005.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2011. "Lifetime employment contract and reaction functions of profit-maximizing and labor-managed firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 152-157, September.
- Yasunori Ishii, 2001. "International duopoly with overseas production and strategic trade policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 227-246, October.
- Fiona M. Scott Morton & Joel M. Podolny, 1998. "Love or Money? The Effects of Owner Motivation in the California Wine Industry," NBER Working Papers 6743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Strategic commitment and Cournot competition with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 188-196, December.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2008. "Strategic Commitment and International Mixed Competition with Domestic State-owned and Foreign Labor-managed Firms," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(4), pages 458-472, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:23:y:1996:i:1:p:73-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.