Government Interventions, Market Imperfections, and Technical Inefficiency in a Mixed Economy: A Case Study of Indian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2011.
"The Impact Of Food Price Shock On Heterogeneous Credit Constrained Firms,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 115-137, June.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2008. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2009. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Stéphane Blancard, 2003.
"L’influence des contraintes de financement de court terme sur le profit des exploitations agricoles. Une approche non paramétrique,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 159(3), pages 71-81.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2003. "L'influence des contraintes de financement de court terme sur le profit des exploitations agricoles. Une approche non paramétrique," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 159(3), pages 71-81.
- Kułyk Piotr, 2012. "The imperfections of a credit market in agriculture," Management, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 250-263, May.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Murthy, D. Sreenivasa & Sudha, M. & Hegde, M.R. & Dakshinamoorthy, V., 2009. "Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Tomato Production in Karnataka, India: Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2), pages 1-10, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:22:y:1996:i:3:p:219-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.