The supply of consumption goods in centrally planned economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, A. J., 1995.
"Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve: Theory and facts,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 102-102, March.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1993. "Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve : Theory and facts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-113, June.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 1984. "Efficient Contracts are on the Labour Demand Curve: Theory and Facts," Working Papers 555, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Snower, Dennis J, 1983. "Imperfect Competition, Underemployment and Crowding-Out," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(0), pages 245-270, Supplemen.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976. "Some Theory of Labor Management and Participation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 1125-1139.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1984. "The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan : Okun's law in comparative perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-94, June.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985. "Profit Sharing as Macroeconomic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 41-45, May.
- Clark, Colin, 1979. "Wages and profits," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 245-266.
- Dow, Gregory K., 1986. "Control rights, competitive markets, and the labor management debate," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 48-61.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1985. "Increasing Returns and The Foundations of Unemployment Theory: An Explanation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 403-409, March.
- Mitchell, Daniel J B, 1985. "Wage Flexibility in the United States: Lessons from the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 36-40, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.Ellman., 2010. "What Did The Study of The Soviet Economy Contribute to Mainstream Economics?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Richard Portes, 1981. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salima Hamouche, 1993. "Contribution à l'étude du déséquilibre sur le marché algérien des biens de consommation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 63-74.
- Portes, Richard, et al, 1987.
"Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Richard Portes & Richard E. Quandt & David Winter & Stephen Yeo, 1983. "Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980," NBER Working Papers 1182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Portes, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," NBER Working Papers 1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:1:y:1977:i:4:p:351-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.