China's regional inequality, 1952-1985
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and Regional Inequality of Productivity in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1527, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Lee, Jongchul, 2000. "Changes in the source of China's regional inequality," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 232-245.
- Gravier-Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kochanowicz, Jacek, 2010.
"Intra-provincial inequalities and economic growth in China,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Kochanowicz, Jacek & Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 15044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Joanna Rymaszewska & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiao-Bo, 1998. "Which Regional Inequality? The Evolution of Rural-Urban and Inland-Coastal Inequality in China, 1983-1995," Working Papers 179359, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Rong Sheng & Shi Lin Liu, 2018. "Evolution on regional disparities in China from 2000 to 2012: evidence from 74 cities within three mega-urban regions along Yangtze River," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(5), pages 1989-2006, September.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Alfred M. Wu, 2017.
"Fiscal decentralization, equalization, and intra-provincial inequality in China,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 248-281, April.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Alfred M. Wu, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralization, Equalization, and Intra-Provincial Inequality in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1432, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Zhang, Zongyi & Liu, Aying & Yao, Shujie, 2001. "Convergence of China's regional incomes: 1952-1997," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 243-258.
- Kailei Wei & Shujie Yao & Aying Liu, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and regional inequality in China," Discussion Papers 07/32, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 1999. "Which Regional Inequality? The Evolution of Rural-Urban and Inland-Coastal Inequality in China from 1983 to 1995," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 686-701, December.
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:wyi:journl:002079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Wen-Chi, 2013. "Reexamining the income inequality in China: Evidence from sequential panel selection method," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 37-42.
- Zhicheng LIANG, 2007. "Financial Reforms, Growth and Regional Disparity in China," Working Papers 200732, CERDI.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:15:y:1991:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.