Quality of consulting services and consulting fees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hay & Robert Knechel & Vivian Li, 2006.
"Non‐audit Services and Auditor Independence: New Zealand Evidence,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5‐6), pages 715-734, June.
- David Hay & Robert Knechel & Vivian Li, 2006. "Non-audit Services and Auditor Independence: New Zealand Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5-6), pages 715-734.
- Rick Antle & Elizabeth Gordon & Ganapathi Narayanamoorthy & Ling Zhou, 2006. "The joint determination of audit fees, non-audit fees, and abnormal accruals," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 235-266, November.
- Roses, Luís Kalb & Hoppen, Norberto & Henrique, Jorge Luiz, 2009. "Management of perceptions of information technology service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 876-882, September.
- Schein, Edgar H., 1997. "The concept of client from a process consultation perspective : a guide for change agents," Working papers WP 3946-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Rick Antle & Elizabeth Gordon & Ganapathi Narayanamoorthy & Ling Zhou, 2002. "The Joint Determination of Audit Fees, Non-Audit Fees, and Abnormal Accruals," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2502, Yale School of Management, revised 02 May 2006.
- Michael Firth, 2002. "Auditor-Provided Consultancy Services and their Associations with Audit Fees and Audit Opinions," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5&6), pages 661-693.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0315-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:345-350 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:98:y:2019:i:c:p:352-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4122-:d:181796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lassala, Carlos & Carmona, Pedro & Momparler, Alexandre, 2016. "Alternative paths to high consulting fees: A fuzzy-set analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1367-1371.
More about this item
KeywordsConsulting services; Advisory services; Consulting fees; Client satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:7:p:1458-1462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.