Non‐audit Services and Auditor Independence: New Zealand Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Hay & Robert Knechel & Vivian Li, 2006. "Non-audit Services and Auditor Independence: New Zealand Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5-6), pages 715-734.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rick Antle & Elizabeth A. Gordon & Ganapathi Narayanamoorthy & Ling Zhou, 2002. "The Joint Determination of Audit Fees, Non-Audit Fees, and Abnormal Accruals," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm289, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1215223 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:58:y:2018:i:3:p:885-920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Carson & Neil Fargher & Yuyu Zhang, 2016. "Trends in Auditor Reporting in Australia: A Synthesis and Opportunities for Research," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 226-242, September.
- Thomas G. Calderon, 2008. "Determinants of client-initiated and auditor-initiated auditor changes," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 4-25, January.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:35:y:2019:i:c:p:18-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adel Chouaya, 2008. "Effet de l'obligation de publier les honoraires d'audit sur les honoraires des exercices ultérieurs : Le cas français," Post-Print halshs-00522481, HAL.
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Ulrike Stefani, 2012. "The Interdependence Between Audit Market Structure and the Quality of Financial Reporting: The Case of Non-Audit Services," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:156-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:191-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domenico Campa & Ray Donnelly, 2016. "Non-audit services provided to audit clients, independence of mind and independence in appearance: latest evidence from large UK listed companies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 422-449, June.
- De Fuentes, Cristina & Porcuna, Rubén, 2016. "Main drivers of consultancy services: A meta-analytic approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4775-4780.
- Momparler, Alexandre & Carmona, Pedro & Lassala, Carlos, 2015. "Quality of consulting services and consulting fees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1458-1462.
- Cédric Lesage & Sabine Ratzinger & Jaana Kettunen, 2012. "Struggle over joint audit: on behalf of public interest?," Post-Print hal-00935004, HAL.
- Paul A. Griffin & David H. Lont & Yuan Sun, 2009. "Governance regulatory changes, International Financial Reporting Standards adoption, and New Zealand audit and non‐audit fees: empirical evidence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(4), pages 697-724, December.
- repec:taf:acceur:v:15:y:2018:i:1:p:55-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibf:ijbfre:v:12:y:2018:i:2:p:77-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:33:y:2006:i:5-6:p:715-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.