The determinants of global bank lending: Evidence from bilateral cross-country data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bal:journl:2256-0742:2017:3:1:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2019.
"What drives local lending by global banks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 54-75.
- Uluc Aysun & Stefan Avdjiev & Ralf Hepp, 2017. "What drives local lending by global banks?," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2018. "What drives local lending by global banks?," BIS Working Papers 746, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:159-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uluc Aysun, 2015. "The effects of global bank competition and presence on local business cycles: The Goldilocks principle does not apply to global banking," Working Papers 2015-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-country loans; Global banks; Competition; Overlapping generations model;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:66:y:2016:i:c:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .