The effects of conglomerate mergers : A survey of the empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heimforth, Keith William, 1983. "The effects of conglomerate mergers on concentration in manufacturing industries, 1967-1977," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800008718, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Dennis C. Mueller & Mark L. Sirower, 2003. "The causes of mergers: tests based on the gains to acquiring firms' shareholders and the size of premia," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 373-391.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1991. "A FRAMEWORK FOR ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE RESTRUCTURING STRATEGIES EMPWYED BY LARGE FOOD MANUFACTURERS IN THE 1980s," Working Papers 116101, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Dosoung Choi & George C. Philippatos, 1983. "An Examination Of Merger Synergism," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 239-256, September.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burçin Yurtoglu, 2006. "The Determinants of Merger Waves," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Quigley, Neil & Evans, Lewis & Hughes, Patrick, 1999. "Thresholds for the Scrutiny of Mergers and the Problem of Joint Dominance," Working Paper Series 3926, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Philip Chang, 1988. "Economies Of Scope, Synergy, And The Capm," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 255-263, September.
- Kevin P. Scanlon & Jack W. Trifts & Richard H. Pettway, 1989. "Impacts Of Relative Size And Industrial Relatedness On Returns To Shareholders Of Acquiring Firms," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 103-112, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:1:y:1977:i:4:p:315-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.