Aggregate deposit insurance funding and taxpayer bailouts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1990. "Aggregate deposit insurance funding and taxpayer bailouts," Working Papers 90-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2011.
"A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 215-229, June.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2007. "A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1991. "Have large banks become riskier? recent evidence from option markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue fall, pages 3-17.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Rita Biswas & Donald R. Fraser & Gregory Hebb, 2000. "On The Shareholder Wealth Effects Of Deposit Insurance Premium Revisions On Large, Publicly Traded Commercial Banks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 223-241, June.
- Jones, Kenneth D. & Oshinsky, Robert C., 2009. "The effect of industry consolidation and deposit insurance reform on the resiliency of the U.S. bank insurance fund," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 57-88, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:15:y:1991:i:4-5:p:1019-1037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.