The impact of corporate social disclosure on investment behavior: A cross-national study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2015. "Value-Enhancing Capabilities of CSR: A Brief Review of Contemporary Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 419-438, March.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:100-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:54:y:2019:i:c:p:159-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Gillet-Monjarret & Isabelle Martinez & Géraldine Rivière-Giordano, 2015. "La perception des commissaires aux comptes français sur la vérification sociétale : une expérimentation," Post-Print hal-01188799, HAL.
- repec:pra:mprapa:40679 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:2:p:402-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1455-:d:144956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Gangi & Ida Camminatiello & Nicola Varrone, 2016. "Analysis of Private Socially Responsible Investment: The Impact of Personal Concern with Corporate Social Responsibility," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 47-62, November.
- Gallego-Álvarez, Prof. Isabel & Ortas, Prof. Eduardo, 2017. "Corporate environmental sustainability reporting in the context of national cultures: A quantile regression approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 337-353.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social disclosure Stakeholder theory Investment behavior Cross-cultural experiments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:29:y::i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.