Off-balance sheet R&D assets and market liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minton, Bernadette A. & Schrand, Catherine, 2016. "Institutional investments in pure play stocks and implications for hedging decisions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 132-151.
- Fan-Hua Kung & Kieran James & Chia-Ling Cheng, 2011. "Overseas listing and accounting conservatism: evidence from Chinese H-share companies," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278, September.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Basir, Nada O. & Beyhaghi, Mehdi, 2015. "Research Intensity and Financial Analysts Earnings Forecast: Signaling Effects of Patents," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 397, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2003.
"Value Relevance of R&D Reporting : A Signaling Interpretation,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 03021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2003. "Value relevance of R&D reporting: a signalling interpretation," Working Papers hal-00592028, HAL.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8007 edited by Casta, Jean-François.
- Gharbi, Sami & Sahut, Jean-Michel & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 306-312.
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Working Papers 2014-218, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:20:y:2001:i:2:p:97-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .