Market valuation and deregulation of electric utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Richard & Lee, Charles M. C., 1998. "Accounting valuation, market expectation, and cross-sectional stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-319, June.
- Ahmed, Anwer S., 1994. "Accounting earnings and future economic rents : An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 377-400, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Hutton, Amy P. & Sloan, Richard G., 1999. "An empirical assessment of the residual income valuation model1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 1-34, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i::p:28-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Paul M. & Kang, Sok-Hyon & Palepu, Krishna G., 1987. "The effect of accounting procedure changes on CEOs' cash salary and bonus compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-34, April.
- Lev, Baruch, 1983. "Some economic determinants of time-series properties of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-48, April.
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- Johnson, Mark S. & Niles, Marcia S. & Suydam, Stacey L., 1998. "Regulatory changes in the electric utility industry: Investigation of effects on shareholder wealth," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4-5), pages 285-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfen Chen & Rohan Christie-David & William Moore, 2007. "Deregulation, news releases, and price discovery," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 289-312, June.
- Evens Salies & Lionel Nesta, 2010.
"Libéralisation et dépôts de brevets verts des utilités électriques en Europe,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2010-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies & Lionel Nesta, 2010. "Libéralisation et dépôts de brevets verts des utilités électriques en Europe," Working Papers hal-01069447, HAL.
- Evens Salies & Lionel Nesta, 2010. "Libéralisation et dépôts de brevets verts des utilités électriques en Europe," Sciences Po publications 2010-21, Sciences Po.
- José A. C. Moreira & Peter F. Pope, 2007. "Piecewise Linear Accrual Models: do they really control for the asymmetric recognition of gains and losses?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0703, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Evens Salies, 2010.
"A Test of the Schumpeterian Hypothesis in a Panel of European Electric Utilities,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evens Salies, 2009. "A test of the Schumpeterian hypothesis in a panel Of European electric utilities," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hc033ieaj is not listed on IDEAS
- Koji Ota, 2010. "The Value Relevance of Management Forecasts and Their Impact on Analysts' Forecasts: Empirical Evidence From Japan," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(1), pages 28-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:29:y:2000:i:2:p:231-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.