An experimental investigation of multi-defendant bargaining in 'joint and several' and proportionate liability regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:65-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kinney, William R, Jr, 1993. "Auditors' Liability: Opportunities for Research," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 349-360, Fall.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:103-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kornhauser, Lewis A & Revesz, Richard L, 1994. "Multidefendant Settlements: The Impact of Joint and Several Liability," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 41-76, January.
- Easterbrook, Frank H & Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1980. "Contribution among Antitrust Defendants: A Legal and Economic Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 331-370, October.
- Wittman, Donald, et al, 1997. "Learning Liability Rules," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 145-164, January.