Constructing leading indicators from non-balanced sectoral business survey series
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Weale, Martin, 2006.
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Pesaran, M.H. & Weale, M., 2005. "Survey Expectations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0536, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Martin Weale, 2005. "Survey Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1599, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Martin Weale, 2005. "Survey Expectations," IEPR Working Papers 05.30, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Dr Martin Weale, 2005. "Survey Expectations," NIESR Discussion Papers 260, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Klaus Abberger, 2006. "Qualitative Business Surveys in Manufacturing and Industrial Production - What can be Learned from Industry Branch Results?," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 31, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Vanberg, Margit A., 2003. "Die ZEW/Creditreform Konjunkturumfrage bei Dienstleistern der Informationsgesellschaft: Dokumentation der Umfrage und Einführung des ZEW-Indikators der Dienstleister der Informationsgesellschaft," ZEW Dokumentationen 03-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oller, Lars-Erik & Tallbom, Christer, 1996. "Smooth and timely business cycle indicators for noisy Swedish data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 389-402, September.
- Steiner, Christian & Groß, Anne & Entorf, Horst, 2009. "Return and Volatility Reactions to Monthly Announcements of Business Cycle Forecasts: An Event Study Based on High-Frequency Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Graff, 2006. "Ein multisektoraler Sammelindikator für die Schweizer Konjunktur," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 529-577, December.
- Michael Graff, 2005. "Ein multisektoraler Sammelindikator fuer die Schweizer Konjunktur," KOF Working papers 05-107, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2005. "Forecasting Manufacturing Output Growth Using Firm-Level Survey Data," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(4), pages 479-499, 07.
- Dr Martin Weale & Dr. James Mitchell, 2005. "Forecasting manufacturing output growth using firm-level survey data," NIESR Discussion Papers 251, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Lemmens, Aurelie & Croux, Christophe & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2005. "On the predictive content of production surveys: A pan-European study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 363-375.
- Klaus Abberger, 2007. "Forecasting Quarter-on-Quarter Changes of German GDP with Monthly Business Tendency Survey Results," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 40, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- François Hild, 2006. "Un nouvel indicateur synthétique prenant en compte la dynamique des réponses individuelles à l'enquête Industrie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 395(1), pages 65-89.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2005. "On the Predictive Content of Production Surveys : a Pan-European Study," Other publications TiSEM adab9f0e-7dfd-4dc4-bd92-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier BIAU & Angela D´ELIA, "undated". "A Non-Balanced Survey-Based Indicator to Track Industrial Production," EcoMod2010 259600028, EcoMod.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es395-396d is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:9:y:1993:i:2:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed