Comments on "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:1371-1391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Huber & Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2014. "Forecasting with Bayesian Global Vector Autoregressions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p25, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacques K Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012.
"Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy,"
280, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 201217, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz, 2011. "Forecast accuracy and uncertainty in applied econometrics: a recommendation of specific-to-general predictor selection," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 487-510, October.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber, 2014. "Forecasting with Bayesian Global Vector Autoregressive Models: A Comparison of Priors," Working Papers 189, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:25:y:2009:i:4:p:684-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.