Modeling of claim exceedances over random thresholds for related insurance portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacek Wesołowski & Mohammad Ahsanullah, 1998. "Distributional Properties of Exceedance Statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(3), pages 543-565, September.
- Boutsikas, M. V. & Koutras, M. V., 2002. "Modeling claim exceedances over thresholds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-83, February.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2003. "On the number of near-maximum insurance claim under dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Ismihan Bairamov & Samuel Kotz, 2001. "On distributions of exceedances associated with order statistics and record values for arbitrary distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 171-185, April.
- Bairamov, Ismihan & EryIlmaz, Serkan, 2009. "Waiting times of exceedances in random threshold models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 676-683, March.
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & P. Embrechts, 2004. "Smooth Extremal Models in Finance and Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 183-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erem, Aysegul & Bayramoglu, Ismihan, 2017. "Exact and asymptotic distributions of exceedance statistics for bivariate random sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 181-188.
More about this item
KeywordsLargest claim size; Order statistics; Exceedances; Renewal process; Copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:49:y:2011:i:3:p:496-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.