An operator-based approach to the analysis of ruin-related quantities in jump diffusion risk models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Runhuan, 2009. "On the total operating costs up to default in a renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 305-314, October.
- Bjarne Højgaard & Michael Taksar, 2001. "Optimal risk control for a large corporation in the presence of returns on investments," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 527-547.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 1999. "Analysis of a defective renewal equation arising in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-84, September.
- Jang, Jiwook, 2007. "Jump diffusion processes and their applications in insurance and finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 62-70, July.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2000. "Some distributions for classical risk process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 15-24, February.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Landry, Bruno, 1998. "On the discounted penalty at ruin in a jump-diffusion and the perpetual put option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-276, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Eric C.K. & Feng, Runhuan, 2013. "A unified analysis of claim costs up to ruin in a Markovian arrival risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 98-109.
- Feng, Runhuan & Volkmer, Hans W., 2012. "Modeling credit value adjustment with downgrade-triggered termination clause using a ruin theoretic approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 409-421.
- Avram, F. & Pistorius, M., 2014. "On matrix exponential approximations of ruin probabilities for the classic and Brownian perturbed Cramér–Lundberg processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 57-64.
- Feng, Runhuan & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2014. "Potential measures for spectrally negative Markov additive processes with applications in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 11-26.
More about this item
KeywordsJump diffusion process Ruin theory Expected discounted penalty at ruin Integro-differential equation Operator calculus Resolvent density;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:304-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.