On the distributions of two classes of correlated aggregate claims
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ambagaspitiya, Rohana S., 1998. "On the distribution of a sum of correlated aggregate claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-19, October.
- Ambagaspitiya, Rohana S., 1998. "Compound bivariate Lagrangian Poisson distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-31, October.
- Ambagaspitiya, R. S., 1995. "A family of discrete distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 107-127, May.
- Cummins, J. David & Wiltbank, Laurel J., 1984. "A Multivariate Model of the Total Claims Process," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 45-52, April.
- Hesselager, Ole, 1994. "A Recursive Procedure for Calculation of some Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 19-32, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:24:y:1999:i:3:p:301-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.