Stochastic investment returns and contribution rate risk in a defined benefit pension scheme
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haberman, S., 1994. "Autoregressive rates of return and the variability of pension contributions and fund levels for a defined benefit pension scheme," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 219-240, July.
- Haberman, Steven, 1992. "Pension funding with time delays : A stochastic approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 179-189, October.
- O'Brien, Thomas, 1986. "A stochastic-dynamic approach to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 141-146, April.
- Haberman, Steven & Sung, Joo-Ho, 1994. "Dynamic approaches to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 151-162, December.
- Zimbidis, Alexandros & Haberman, Steven, 1993. "Delay, feedback and variability of pension contributions and fund levels," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 271-285, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:19:y:1997:i:2:p:127-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.