On the estimation of smooth forward rate curves from a finite number of observations: A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shea, Gary S., 1984. "Pitfalls in Smoothing Interest Rate Term Structure Data: Equilibrium Models and Spline Approximations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 253-269, September.
- Delbaen, F. & Lorimier, Sabine, 1992. "Estimation of the yield curve and the forward rate curve starting from a finite number of observations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 259-269, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barzanti, Luca & Corradi, Corrado, 1998. "A note on interest rate term structure estimation using tension splines," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 139-143, June.
- Rogers, L. C. G. & Stummer, Wolfgang, 2000. "Consistent fitting of one-factor models to interest rate data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 45-63, August.
- Poletti Laurini, Márcio & Moura, Marcelo, 2010.
"Constrained smoothing B-splines for the term structure of interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 339-350, April.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Moura, Marcelo, 2007. "Constrained Smoothing Splines for the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_100, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:18:y:1996:i:2:p:115-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.