Strategic non-intervention and the choice of trade policy for international oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayuki Hayashibara, 2002. "Industrial Concentration Reverses the Timing in a Trade Policy Game," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Chen, Yongmin & Ishikawa, Jota & Yu, Zhihao, 2004.
"Trade liberalization and strategic outsourcing,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 419-436, July.
- Chen, Yongmin & Ishikawa, Jota & Yu, Zhihao, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Strategic Outsourcing," Discussion Papers 2001-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yongmin Chen & Jota Ishikawa & Zhihao Yu, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Strategic Outsourcing," Carleton Economic Papers 02-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Bernardo Moreno & Jose L. Torres, 2007.
"Output Subsidies and Quotas under Uncertainty and Firm Heterogeneity,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 147-160, August.
- Bernardo Moreno Jiménez & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2005. "Output subsidies and quotas under uncertainty and firm heterogeneity," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Žigić, Krešimir, 2011. "Does a ‘non-committed’ government always generate lower social welfare than its ‘committed’ counterpart? Strategic trade policy when consumer surplus matters," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 533-556.
- Tsung-Chen Lee & Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu, 2013. "Optimal strategic regulations in international emissions trading under imperfect competition," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Trade policy and quality leadership in transition economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2004.
"Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 283-297, June.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2003. "Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries," Research Papers 2003_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "Losers, Winners and Prisoner's Dilemma in International Subsidy Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 5979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dewit, Gerda, 2001. "Intervention in risky export markets: insurance, strategic action or aid?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 575-592, September.
- Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2002. "Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 467-492, December.
- Orlando I. Balboa & Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2004.
"Market Structure and the Demand for Free Trade,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 125-150, March.
- Orlando I. Balboa & Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2001. "Market Structure and the Demand for Free Trade," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0112, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:34:y:1993:i:1-2:p:73-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.