International factor movements in the presence of a fixed factor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011.
"Temporary migration in theories of international mobility of labour,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(6), pages 7-48.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary Migration in Theories of International Mobility of Labour," NBP Working Papers 89, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2008.
"Federal tax-transfer policy and intergovernmental pre-commitment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 16-31, January.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2007. "Federal Tax-Transfer Policy and Intergovernmental Pre-Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gordon M. Myers & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 2002. "Towards a Better System for Immigration Control," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Comolli Paul, 2000. "A Theorem on the Gains from International Factor Mobility," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-69.
- Walz, Uwe, 1993. "On the growth (rate) effects of migration," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 24, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:22:y:1987:i:1-2:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.