Variable returns to scale in general equilibrium theory once again
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2003.
"Tourism, Trade And Domestic Welfare,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 245-258, October.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli, 2004. "Tourism, Trade and Domestic Welfare," Working Papers 2004.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Nobuhito Suga, 2005. "International Economies of Scale and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 73-97, 07.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2008. "Temporary shocks and offshoring: The role of external economies and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-84, August.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:233007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Thompson, 1998. "Production with Two Factors and Many Goods Large Firms in a Small Open Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 107-116.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998. "A geometry of Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 1998. "A Geometry of Specialization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas, E. Scott & Martin, Philip L. & Richards, Alan, 1982. "Complementarity of Trade and Labor Migration," Working Papers 233007, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 61-74.
- Patel, Urjit R., 2000. "International trade and internal organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 337-357, November.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Shimomura, Koji, 1998. "Factor income function and an oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:10:y:1980:i:4:p:499-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed