The price of beer: Some evidence from interstate comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rojas Christian, 2012. "The Effect of Mandated Exclusive Territories in the US Brewing Industry," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, May.
- John Asker, 2004. "Diagnosing Foreclosure Due to Exclusive Dealing," Working Papers 04-36, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John Asker, 2016. "Diagnosing Foreclosure due to Exclusive Dealing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 375-410, September.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2011.
"Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers' Collusion,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1250-1266, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Jerry Ellig & Alan E. Wiseman, 2004. "Interstate Trade Barriers and Potential Regulatory Competition : The Case of Virginia's Direct Wine Shipping Ban," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 19(Spring 20), pages 26-42.
- Chia-Wen Chen & Shiou Shieh, 2016. "Does Exclusive Dealing Matter? Evidence from Distribution Contract Changes in The U.S. Beer Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-435, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:9:y:1991:i:2:p:275-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.