Multimarket contact among diversified oligopolists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leola B. Ross, "undated". "When Will an Airline Stand Its Ground? An Analysis of Fare Wars," Working Papers 9703, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "European Competition Policy in International Markets," IDEI Working Papers 419, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Srabana Gupta, 2001. "The Effect of Bid Rigging on Prices: A Study of the Highway Construction Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(4), pages 451-465, December.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016.
"Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking,"
78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0010-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Coccorese & Alfonso Pellecchia, 2009. "Multimarket Contact and Profitability in Banking: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 245-271, June.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Hayes, Kathy J. & Ross, Leola B., 1996. "Is airline price dispersion the result of careful planning or competitive forces?," Working Papers 9607, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime GÛmez, "undated". "Multipoint Competition, Mutual Forbearance and Entry into Geographic Markets," Studies on the Spanish Economy 127, FEDEA.
- Changqi Wu & K.C. Wei, 1998. "Cooperative R&D and the Value of the Firm," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(4), pages 425-446, August.
- Kathy J. Hayes & Leola B. Ross, "undated". "Is Airline Price Dispersion the Result of Careful Planning or Competitive Forces?," Working Papers 9702, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Linde & Ralph Siebert, 2016. "Do Mergers Among Multimarket Firms Create Value?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6139, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:9:y:1991:i:2:p:225-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.