Conjectures, rationality and duopoly theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1982. "Conjectures, Rationality and Duopoly Theory," Cahiers de recherche 8205, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOYER, Marcel & MOREAUX, Michel, 1983. "Conjectures, rationality and duopoly theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 517, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:1:y:1983:i:1:p:23-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.