Bias in market R&D portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luis Moraga‐González & Evgenia Motchenkova & Saish Nevrekar, 2022.
"Mergers and innovation portfolios,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 53(4), pages 641-677, December.
- Moraga-GonzÃ¡lez, JosÃ©-Luis & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Nevrekar, Saish, 2019. "Mergers and Innovation Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 14188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Luis Moraga-González & Evgenia Motchenkova & Saish Nevrekar, 2019. "Mergers and Innovation Portfolios," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-085/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yongmin Chen & Shiyuan Pan & Tianle Zhang, 2018.
"Patentability, R&D Direction, And Cumulative Innovation,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1969-1993, November.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2016. "Patentability, R&D direction, and cumulative innovation," MPRA Paper 73180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2014.
"R&D determinants: Accounting for the differences between research and development,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1634-1648.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liad Wagman & Vincent Conitzer, 2012. "Choosing fair lotteries to defeat the competition," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 91-129, February.
- Illoong Kwon, 2008. "Patent Portfolio Race and Secrecy," Discussion Papers 08-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Ping & Zhou, Wen, 2013. "The effects of competition on the R&D portfolios of multiproduct firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 83-91.
- Carl Shapiro, 2006. "Prior User Rights," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2014. "Selection Biases in Complementary R&D Projects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 899-924, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:12:y:1994:i:4:p:533-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.