Perceptions of tuberculosis and health seeking behaviour in rural Inner Mongolia, China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Demissie, M. & Getahun, H. & Lindtjørn, B., 2003. "Community tuberculosis care through "TB clubs" in rural North Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2009-2018, May.
- Xu, B. & Fochsen, G. & Xiu, Y. & Thorson, A. & Kemp, J. R. & Jiang, Q. W., 2004. "Perceptions and experiences of health care seeking and access to TB care--a qualitative study in Rural Jiangsu Province, China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 139-149, August.
- Tang, Shenglan & Squire, Stephen Bertel, 2005. "What lessons can de drawn from tuberculosis (TB) Control in China in the 1990s?: An analysis from a health system perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 93-104, April.
- Liefooghe, R. & Michiels, N. & Habib, S. & Moran, M. B. & De Muynck, A., 1995. "Perception and social consequences of tuberculosis: A focus group study of tuberculosis patients in Sialkot, Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(12), pages 1685-1692, December.
- Gandy, Matthew & Zumla, Alimuddin, 2002. "The resurgence of disease: social and historical perspectives on the 'new' tuberculosis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 385-396, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:2-3:p:155-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.