Perceptions of tuberculosis and health seeking behaviour in rural Inner Mongolia, China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liefooghe, R. & Michiels, N. & Habib, S. & Moran, M. B. & De Muynck, A., 1995. "Perception and social consequences of tuberculosis: A focus group study of tuberculosis patients in Sialkot, Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(12), pages 1685-1692, December.
- Xu, B. & Fochsen, G. & Xiu, Y. & Thorson, A. & Kemp, J. R. & Jiang, Q. W., 2004. "Perceptions and experiences of health care seeking and access to TB care--a qualitative study in Rural Jiangsu Province, China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 139-149, August.
- Tang, Shenglan & Squire, Stephen Bertel, 2005. "What lessons can de drawn from tuberculosis (TB) Control in China in the 1990s?: An analysis from a health system perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 93-104, April.
- Demissie, M. & Getahun, H. & Lindtjørn, B., 2003. "Community tuberculosis care through "TB clubs" in rural North Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2009-2018, May.
- Gandy, Matthew & Zumla, Alimuddin, 2002. "The resurgence of disease: social and historical perspectives on the 'new' tuberculosis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 385-396, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:2-3:p:155-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.