Informed consent in clinical trials
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaufmann, Caroline L., 1983. "Informed consent and patient decision making: Two decades of research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(21), pages 1657-1664, January.
- Ruth Faden & Tom Beauchamp, 1980. "Decision-making and informed consent: A study of the impact of disclosed information," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 313-336, January.
- Llewellyn-Thomas, H. A. & McGreal, M. J. & Thiel, E. C. & Fine, S. & Erlichman, C., 1991. "Patients' willingness to enter clinical trials: Measuring the association with perceived benefit and preference for decision participation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 35-42, January.
- Gotay, Carolyn Cook, 1991. "Accrual to cancer clinical trials: Directions from the research literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 569-577, January.
- Taylor, Kathryn M. & Kelner, Merrijoy, 1987. "Informed consent: The physicians' perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 135-143, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:2:p:131-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.