Multi-tier drugs assessment in a decentralised health care system. The Italian case-study
To investigate the organisation and decision-making processes of regional and local therapeutic committees in Italy, as a case-study of decentralised health care systems.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin, Douglas K. & Hollenberg, Daniel & MacRae, Sue & Madden, Shannon & Singer, Peter, 2003. "Priority setting in a hospital drug formulary: a qualitative case study and evaluation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 295-303, December.
- Jenkings, K Neil & Barber, Nick, 2004. "What constitutes evidence in hospital new drug decision making?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1757-1766, May.
- Carlson, Josh J. & Sullivan, Sean D. & Garrison, Louis P. & Neumann, Peter J. & Veenstra, David L., 2010. "Linking payment to health outcomes: A taxonomy and examination of performance-based reimbursement schemes between healthcare payers and manufacturers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 179-190, August.
- Hasle-Pham, Elodie & Arnould, Benoit & Spath, Hans-Martin & Follet, Alain & Duru, Gerard & Marquis, Patrick, 2005. "Role of clinical, patient-reported outcome and medico-economic studies in the public hospital drug formulary decision-making process: results of a European survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 205-212, February.
- Hans-Martin Späth & Marie Charavel & Magali Morelle & Marie-Odile Carrère, 2003. "A qualitative approach to the use of economic data in the selection of medecines for hospital formularies: a French survey," Post-Print halshs-00335137, HAL.
- Williams, Iestyn P. & Bryan, Stirling, 2007. "Cost-effectiveness analysis and formulary decision making in England: Findings from research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 2116-2129, November.
- Tediosi, Fabrizio & Gabriele, Stefania & Longo, Francesco, 2009. "Governing decentralization in health care under tough budget constraint: What can we learn from the Italian experience?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 303-312, May.
- Pietro Folino-Gallo & Simona Montilla & Mario Bruzzone & Nello Martini, 2008. "Pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceuticals in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 305-310, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:112:y:2013:i:3:p:241-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.