Understanding When Agents Are Fairmen or Gamesmen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 1996.
"Decision, Contract, and Emotion: Some Economics for a Complex and Confusing World,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 788-810, November.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 1996. "Decision, Contract and Emotion: Some Economics for a Complex and Confusing World," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 336., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 1999. "Bargaining behavior and payoff uncertainty: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-429, August.
- James Konow, 2000. "Fair Shares: Accountability and Cognitive Dissonance in Allocation Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1072-1091, September.
- Konow, James, 1996. "A positive theory of economic fairness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 13-35, October.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1997. "Adaptive behavior, choice of residential location and localization of labor markets," Kiel Working Papers 795, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sonnegard, Joakim, 1996. "Determination of first movers in sequential bargaining games: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 359-386, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:7:y:1994:i:1:p:104-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.