Conventional mutual index funds versus exchange-traded funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & John B. Shoven, 2002.
"Exchange-Traded Funds: A New Investment Option for Taxable Investors,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 422-427, May.
- James M. Poterba & John B. Shoven, 2002. "Exchange Traded Funds: A New Investment Option for Taxable Investors," NBER Working Papers 8781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel M. Dickson & John B. Shoven, 1994. "A Stock Index Mutual Fund Without Net Capital Gains Realizations," NBER Working Papers 4717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan, An, 2006. "Leasing and Debt Financing: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 709-731, September.
- Edwin J. Elton, 2002. "Spiders: Where Are the Bugs?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(3), pages 453-472, July.
- Plancich, Stephanie, 2003. "Mutual Fund Capital Gain Distributions and the Tax Reform Act of 1997," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 271-296, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shank, Corey A. & Vianna, Andre C., 2016. "Are US-Dollar-Hedged-ETF investors aggressive on exchange rates? A panel VAR approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 430-438.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Francesco A. Franzoni & Rabih Moussawi, 2016. "Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-64, Swiss Finance Institute.
- F. Riva & A. Calamia & L. Deville, 2013.
"Liquidity in European equity ETFs: What really matters?,"
- Laurent Deville & A. Calamia & Fabrice Riva, 2013. "Liquidity in European Equity ETFs: What Really Matters?," Post-Print halshs-00861646, HAL.
- Anna Calamia & Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2013. "Liquidity in European Equity ETFs: What Really Matters?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- David Puelz & Carlos M. Carvalho & P. Richard Hahn, 2015. "Optimal ETF Selection for Passive Investing," Papers 1510.03385, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Li, Mingsheng & Zhao, Xin, 2014. "Impact of leveraged ETF trading on the market quality of component stocks," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 90-108.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2015.
"ICT technologies and financial innovations: The case of exchange traded funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 355-376.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2014. "ICT technologies and financial innovations: the case of Exchange Traded Funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States," MPRA Paper 60654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilliard, Jitka, 2014. "Premiums and discounts in ETFs: An analysis of the arbitrage mechanism in domestic and international funds," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 90-107.
- Blitz, David & Huij, Joop, 2012. "Evaluating the performance of global emerging markets equity exchange-traded funds," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 149-158.
- repec:pes:ierequ:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Marszk & Ewa Lechman & Harleen Kaur, 2017.
"Financial Markets Diffusion Patterns. The Case Of Mexican Investment Funds,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 12(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Adam Marszk & Ewa Lechman & Harleen Kaur, 2016. "Financial Markets Diffusion Patterns. The Case Of Mexican Investment Funds," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 34, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- António Afonso & Pedro Cardoso, 2017. "Exchange-traded Funds as an Alternative Investment Option: a Case Study," Working Papers REM 2017/22, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:3:p:537-560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Andreu & Laurens Swinkels & Liam Tjong-A-Tjoe, 2013. "Can exchange traded funds be used to exploit industry and country momentum?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(2), pages 127-148, June.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-299 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsETF Index fund Substitute Clientele;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:323-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.