Government Spending, Monetary Policies, and Exchange Rate Regime Switches: The Drachma in the Gold Standard Period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1999.
"Monetary policy regimes and economic performance: The historical record,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 149-234
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1997. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Economic Performance: The Historical Record," NBER Working Papers 6201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2005.
"Greek Monetary Economics in Retrospect: The Adventures of the Drachma,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(3), pages 331-370, November.
- Sophia, 2003. "Greek Monetary Economics in Retrospect: The Adventures of the Drachma," Working Papers 02, Bank of Greece.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Real Product, 1820-1990: An Alternative Data Set,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1998. "International comparisons of real product, 19820-1990: an alternative dataset," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6177, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Meissner, Christopher M., 2005. "A new world order: explaining the international diffusion of the gold standard, 1870-1913," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 385-406, July.
- Peter Bernholz, 2013. "Government bankruptcy of Balkan nations and the consequences for money and inflation before 1914: a comparative analysis," Chapters,in: Constitutional Economics and Public Institutions, chapter 13, pages 236-254 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2009. "Money supply and Greek history monetary statistics: definition, construction, sources and data," Working Papers 105, Bank of Greece.
- Sabate, Marcela & Gadea, Maria Dolores & Escario, Regina, 2006. "Does fiscal policy influence monetary policy? The case of Spain, 1874-1935," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 309-331, April.
- Christopher M. Meissner, 2002. "A New World Order: Explaining the Emergence of the Classical Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 9233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1994. "The Specie Standard as a Contingent Rule: Some Evidence for Core and Peripheral Countries, 1880-1990," NBER Working Papers 4860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lazaretou, Sophia, 2005. "The drachma, foreign creditors, and the international monetary system: tales of a currency during the 19th and the early 20th centuries," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 202-236, April.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2004. "The Drachma, Foreign Creditors and the International Monetary System: Tales of a Currency during the 19th and the Early 20th Century," Working Papers 16, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:28-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.