The causes of the depression in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IanW. McLean, 2006.
"Recovery From Depression: Australia In An Argentine Mirror 1895-1913,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(3), pages 215-241, November.
- Ian W. McLean, 2005. "Recovery from Depression: Australia in an Argentine Mirror: 1895-1913," School of Economics Working Papers 2005-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ian W. McLean, 2005. "Recovery from Depression: Australia in an Argentine Mirror: 1895- 1913," Economic History 0512001, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Payne & Lawrence Uren, 2014. "Economic Policy and the Great Depression in a Small Open Economy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(2-3), pages 347-370, March.
- Siriwardana, Mahinda, 1998. "Can Policy-Makers Learn from History? A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Recovery Policies of the 1930s Great Depression in Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 361-392, June.
- Nicholas Dimsdale & N. Horsewood, 2001. "The Causes of Unemployment in Interwar Australia," Economics Series Working Papers 81, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:24:y:1987:i:1:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.