The role of exports in American economic growth during the napoleonic wars, 1793 to 1807
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Vergil & M. Erdem Ozgur, 2013. "American Growth and Napoleonic Wars," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 649-666, September.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2010.
"Revenue or Reciprocity? Founding Feuds over Early U.S. Trade Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 89-120
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2009. "Revenue or Reciprocity? Founding Feuds over Early U.S. Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 15144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Sylla, 2010. "Financial Foundations: Public Credit, the National Bank, and Securities Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 59-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Joseph H. Davis, 2003. "Trade Disruptions and America's Early Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 9944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "American Incomes 1774-1860," NBER Working Papers 18396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2013. "American Incomes Before and After the Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(03), pages 725-765, September.
- Stanley L. Engerman, 2014. "Claudia Goldin," NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital in History: The American Record, pages 391-394 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doulgas A. Irwin, 2003. "New Estimates of the Average Tariff of the United States, 1790-1820," NBER Working Papers 9616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:17:y:1980:i:1:p:6-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.