New Service Development: From Panoramas to Precision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavros Sindakis, 2015. "Corporate Venturing and Customer-Driven Innovation in the Mental Health-Care Market: a Review of the Literature and Development of a Conceptual Framework," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1013-1033, December.
- Giacomo DI FOGGIA & Valentina LAZZAROTTI, 2013. "Business Implications Of Local Development Policies: The Case Of Dubai And The Travel Industry," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 78-91, February.
- Lettieri, Emanuele & Bartoli, Laura & Masella, Cristina, 2013. "Coordinating intra-sector services in healthcare: Requirements and elements that managers should take into account," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 591-601.
- repec:spt:admaec:v:7:y:2017:i:4:f:7_4_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:3:p:323-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Services and Innovation and Service Innovation: New Theoretical Directions," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsNew service development Stakeholders Blueprinting Quality function deployment Stage-gate Prerequisites;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:25:y:2007:i:5:p:370-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.