The International Relocation of Corporate Centres:: Are Corporate Centres Sticky?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birkinshaw, Julian & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Holm, Ulf & Terjesen, Siri, 2006. "Why Do Some Multinational Corporations Relocate Their Headquarters Overseas?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 54, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1121-1143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1241-1270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hig:wpaper:38man2015 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate centres Multinational corporations Corporate mobility Multibusiness corporations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:22:y:2004:i:2:p:141-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .