A network approach to alliance management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Varis & O. Kuivalainen & S. Saarenketo, 2005. "Partner Selection for International Marketing and Distribution in Corporate New Ventures," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Milanov, Hana & Fernhaber, Stephanie A., 2009. "The impact of early imprinting on the evolution of new venture networks," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 46-61, January.
- Rudolf Vetschera, 2004. "Behavioral uncertainty and investments in cooperative relationships," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 17-27.
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M., 2004. "A study into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers 04.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H. & Jurriens,J., 2003. "Three Levels of Alliance Management," Working Papers 03.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Kavusan, K., 2015. "Essays on capability development through alliances," Other publications TiSEM 8eb736a5-b217-4718-ac13-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp & Bart Neuts & Christiaan Behrens, 2012.
"A Structural Equations Model for Assessing the Economic Performance of High-tech Ethnic Entrepreneurs,"
Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp & Bart Neuts & Christiaan Behrens, 2013. "A Structural Equations Model for Assessing the Economic Performance of High-Tech Ethnic Entrepreneurs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-161/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Park, Gunno & Kim, Marco JinHwan & Kang, Jina, 2015. "Competitive embeddedness: The impact of competitive relations among a firm's current alliance partners on its new alliance formations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 196-208.
- Robson, Matthew J. & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Ginoglu, Dimitrios, 2003. "Top management staffing in international strategic alliances: a conceptual explanation of decision perspective and objective formation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-191, April.
- Walter, Achim & Auer, Michael & Ritter, Thomas, 2006. "The impact of network capabilities and entrepreneurial orientation on university spin-off performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 541-567, July.
- Heimeriks, K., 2002. "Alliance Capability, Collaboration Quality, and Alliance Performance: An Integrated Framework," Working Papers 02.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Castro, Ignacio & Casanueva, Cristóbal & Galán, José Luis, 2014. "Dynamic evolution of alliance portfolios," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 423-433.
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H., 2002. "The influence of alliance capabilities on alliance performance: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 02.08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Li, Zhengyu, 2016. "Essays on knowledge sourcing and technological capability : A knowledge structure perspective," Other publications TiSEM b8ff31fc-c57b-4bc3-b5a4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:17:y:1999:i:2:p:182-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.