Program theory and logic model to address the co-occurrence of domestic violence and child maltreatment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McLaughlin, John A. & Jordan, Gretchen B., 1999. "Logic models: a tool for telling your programs performance story," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-72.
- Adler, Marina A., 2002. "The utility of modeling in evaluation planning: the case of the coordination of domestic violence services in Maryland," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-213, August.
- Kaplan, Sue A. & Garrett, Katherine E., 2005. "The use of logic models by community-based initiatives," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 167-172, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rollison, Julia & Hill, Gary & Yu, Ping & Murray, Stephen & Mannix, Danyelle & Mathews-Younes, Anne & Wells, Michael E., 2012. "Evaluation of a complex, multisite, multilevel grants initiative," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 273-279.
- Cullen, Patricia & Clapham, Kathleen & Byrne, Jake & Hunter, Kate & Senserrick, Teresa & Keay, Lisa & Ivers, Rebecca, 2016. "The importance of context in logic model construction for a multi-site community-based Aboriginal driver licensing program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 8-15.
- Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of electricity production using a logic models approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 215-223.
More about this item
KeywordsProgram theory Logic model Child abuse Domestic violence Greenbook Initiative Comprehensive community initiative;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:356-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .