Factors associated with service use among immigrants in the child welfare system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garland, Ann F. & Besinger, Bridgett A., 1997. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Court Referred Pathways to Mental Health Services for Children in Foster Care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 651-666, December.
- Pierce, Robert L. & Pierce, Lois H., 1996. "Moving toward cultural competence in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 713-731.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:9:1440-1448_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohl, Patricia L. & Edleson, Jeffrey L. & English, Diana J. & Barth, Richard P., 2005. "Domestic violence and pathways into child welfare services: Findings from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1167-1182, November.
- Littell, Julia H. & Schuerman, John R., 2002. "What Works Best For Whom? A Closer Look at Intensive Family Preservation Services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(9-10), pages 673-699.
- Drake, Brett, 1996. "Consumer and worker perceptions of key child welfare competencies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 261-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:197-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Jiyoung, 2012. "Pathways from social support to service use among caregivers at risk of child maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 933-939.
- Dettlaff, Alan J. & Johnson, Michelle A., 2011. "Child maltreatment dynamics among immigrant and U.S. born Latino children: Findings from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-being (NSCAW)," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 936-944, June.
- Zeitlin, Wendy, 2014. "Factors impacting perceptions of organizational cultural competence in voluntary child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-8.
- Finno-Velasquez, Megan, 2013. "The relationship between parent immigration status and concrete support service use among Latinos in child welfare: Findings using the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-being (NSCAWII)," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2118-2127.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily support services Child welfare Immigrants Caseworker training Cultural competence NSCAW;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:317-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.